Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Everyones Truth

There seem to be so many of us out there who want to share our view of the truth. It is hard for me to log in to my own blog, or to even find it; so if am thinking a name change is in order. If you have read my profile and have any suggestions feel free to ...

These first blogs are tryouts of some of the things that I've been thinking and haven't said out loud. (And perhaps really don't need to be)

I'm glad that living here at this time in America offers me this opportunity for self expression. Yes sometimes I am shamelessly patriotic. My reading and experiences, though limited, have and continue to make me glad to be here.

I am just becoming familiar with this application - think that I will enjoy - just an extention of my journaling? When I first heard about blogging, I knew that I wanted to do it. Before I could find out all about blogging, twittering was afoot and it appears to have exploded and so I've joined and now will have to figure how, what and why.

Talk about keeping up information sharing: cell phoning, emailing, text messaging, blogging, twittering we've gone from jogging to a full run and the race isn't over. I'm sure! doris jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment